Texas Abortion Law Facing Federal Court Review;
TT: Rift Among Pro Life Groups;
Business Group Plans Tea Party Counter
Suzanne and I had a magical weekend — thank you everyone, for everything.
Here’s the brief:
Your absolute must clicks:
> The Texas abortion law is being reviewed by a federal court.
> TT reports on the “rift” between pro life groups.
> DMN’s Christy Hoppe reports that a business group plans to counter balance the tea party in this year’s elections.
– The FWST editorial board is encouraging (behind paywall) the Texas Railroad Commission to more thoroughly investigate the alleged impact of fracking operations on earthquakes.
– The SAEN editorial board wants judicial election reform.
2013 / 2014 / 2016:
– AAS profile (behind paywall) of Lt. Gov. candidate and State Sen. Dan Patrick (R-TX).
– The home of alleged swindler of the federal campaign account of Lt. Gov. David Dewhurst has beenturned over as his assets are being seized.
– U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) is inspiring (behind paywall) many Texas candidates this year.
Other stories of interest:
– Frustration is mounting in West, TX over the pace of aid for the victims of the tragic fertilizer explosion.
– The 8 biggest film box office disasters of all time.
Your Daily Source of Inspiration:
– Get well, Paul Burka.
BLOGS (from the left)
BLOGS (from the right)