MacLaggan on Cruz’s Leads 21 Hour Talking ‘Filibuster’;
Politico on Cornyn/Cruz Split; Sitton Announces for RRC
Good evening from Washington, DC.
Sorry we are delayed today. Sometimes it’s just not possible.
Here’s the (short) brief:
Three things you must read/know:
> TT’s Corrie MacLaggan wraps up U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz’s 21 hour ‘filibuster’ and measures its political significance.
> Politico reports on the differing strategic views on Obamacare between Texas’ two U.S. Senators.
> Ryan Sitton, a former candidate for State Rep., announced his campaign for the Republican nomination for Texas Railroad Commissioner — http://www.RyanSitton.com.
– Judge Ken Anderson, who presided in the Morton case has resigned, while facing an ethics investigation.
2013 / 2014 / 2016:
– AAS reports (behind paywall) that Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott (R-TX) could sue if the UN Small Arms Treaty is ratified by the U.S. Senate.
– The sequel to “Dumb and Dumber” is in production — early pics.
– Obscene slander, which some see as funny, regarding Craig James now being promoted through t-shirt sales.
– It’s been 19 years since one of the greatest plays in college football history.
Your Daily Source of Inspiration:
– Thank God you were born and/or currently live in America.
DMN ($): Born in Canada, Ted Cruz became a citizen of that country, as well as U.S. (8/19/13 1:43am) – See more at:http://www.mustreadtexas.com/#
BLOGS (from the left)
BLOGS (from the right)